Monday, May 01, 2006

SCIP '06 (Society for Competitive Intelligence)

The Society for Competitive Intelligence 2006 Conference offered a full day workshop on Extreme Presentation as part of the conference. We had some great interaction; participants came from companies as diverse as Intel, Wells Fargo, RIM/Blackberry and Bayer. The highlight of the day, for me, was a great discussion around the different presentation Idioms, which I have blogged about before. CI (Competitive Intelligence) Magazine have asked me to write an article for their next issue on the workshop, and I am planning to focus the article on this Idiom issue - when to use each idiom, and what the proper design features for each idiom are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
Jimmy

January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home